superwinch winch-terra 25, 1125220
- High efficiency, low amp draw, sealed 1.3 hp permanent magnet motor
- Mechanical load holding and dynamic brake
- 50' of 3/16" steel wire rope and ergonomic cam action freespooling clutch
- All-steel planetary gear, twice as wide as those used by the competition and utilizing machined-in, oil pocket bronze bearings
- Circuit breaker protected and weather sealed solenoid contact
- 4-way roller fairlead, heavy duty latched hook with thimble and limited lifetime warranty
- Clockable motor for finding that perfect fit in tight spaces
- Available wireless controller
- Mounting pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
The Terra from Superwinch is stronger than any 2500lbs winch should be. The reason? Superwinch rates their winches at working load rather than stall point - this means your Terra will still be pulling well after the others have ground to a halt. The result is a winch that pulls faster, with less amp draw and that's before you even look at the price. Here's what we liked best:
- Blows the doors off the competition in every test. Warn is no match in ATV winches.
- Safety features, like painted red cable warning you're literally at the end of your rope, at every turn.
- Toughest drums in the ATV game - more than ready for synthetic rope.
- In depth review on the Superwinch Terra motor can be found here. Summary: way bigger motors mean power to spare.
- "Superwinch Terra will be the best for my new project" - Greg from Quads.ca winch shootout.
- See Terra Specs
- Which Terra size is right for you? Find out or seek our advice here.