superwinch winch-terra 25, 1125220
The Superwinch Terra is one of the best built, best engineered and best designed ATV winches of all time. Fast pulling, robust hardware and an outstanding warranty keeps the Superwinch Terra sales at the top of our list.
- High efficiency, low amp draw, sealed 1.3 hp permanent magnet motor
- Mechanical load holding and dynamic brake
- 50' of 3/16" steel wire rope and ergonomic cam action freespooling clutch
- All-steel planetary gear, twice as wide as those used by the competition and utilizing machined-in, oil pocket bronze bearings
- Includes both handheld remote and handle bar mounted rocker switch
- Circuit breaker protected and weather sealed solenoid contact
- 4-way roller fairlead, heavy duty latched hook with thimble and limited lifetime warranty
- Clockable motor for finding that perfect fit in tight spaces
- Available wireless controller
- Mounting pattern: 3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)
The Terra from Superwinch is stronger than any 2500lbs winch should be. The reason? Superwinch rates their winches at working load rather than stall point - this means your Terra will still be pulling well after the others have ground to a halt. The result is a winch that pulls faster, with less amp draw and that's before you even look at the price. Here's what we liked best:
- Blows the doors off the competition in every test. Warn is no match in ATV winches, especially at these Superwinch Terra Sale prices.
- Safety features, like painted red cable warning you're literally at the end of your rope, at every turn.
- Toughest drums in the ATV game - more than ready for synthetic rope.
- In depth review on the Superwinch Terra motor can be found here. Summary: way bigger motors mean power to spare.
- "Superwinch Terra will be the best for my new project" - Greg from Quads.ca winch shootout.
- Which Terra size is right for you? Find out or seek our advice here.
|Rated Line Pull||2,500 lbs (1,134 kgs)|
|Motor||Sealed 1.3 HP Permanent Magnet|
|Solenoid||Sealed and Circuit Breaker Protected|
|Clutch||Free-Spooling, Ergonomic Control|
|Brake||Automatic 100% Load Holding|
|Rope||Wire 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15.2m)|
|Hook||Heavy-Duty, Clevis Pinned Latch|
|Fairlead||Heavy-Duty 4-Way Roller|
|Remote||10' Sealed Hand-Held|
|Dimensions||13.2” L x 4.5” D x 4.8” H (335mm L x 114mm D x 122mm)|
|Drum Diameter||2.0" (50.8mm)|
|Drum Length||3.2" (81.3mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||3.0" x 4.87" (76mm x 124mm)|
|Installed Weight||18.0 lbs (8.16 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||29.5 lbs (13.4 kgs)|
|UPC||0 22705 00342 1|
|Line Pull: 0 lbs||25 Amps Motor Draw / 25.0 FPM (7.6 MPM) Line Speed|
|Line Pull: 2,500 lbs||162 Amps Motor Draw / 9.5 FPM (2.9 MPM) Line Speed|
Most ATVs require a mount plate to fit the winch to your specific ATV. Find your mount plate here
All you need for a day's ATV ride! Contains Pulley Block 10,000 lbs, Nylon Sling, Nylon Carry Bag, and Heavy Duty Leather Palmed Gloves. Check it out here.
New from Superwinch! If you're driven by a desire to hold complete control of your winch with the convenience of no wires, boy have we got a wireless remote solution for you. Waterproof (rated to IP67), great range and ultra reliable. More here.