We are a top reseller for Superwinch. Below you can find out how to contact us, our story, our easy shipping and return policies.
- Toll Free: (855) 222-2030
- (657) 229-4624
Who are we? We're Experts.
We are two guys that found out a secret in the winching world: very few companies are doing their homework. We could not continue to repair winches where the problem was the folks who designed it. We walked off the job and decided to start SuperwinchExperts.com, a place that sold winches we could trust. A place where the information is free and the winches were actually used and reviewed. We run our business from Santa Ana, California and ship from Connecticut.
Our hands have touched almost every make and model going. Our eyes have searched inside more winches for the telltale signs of failure. And now we're ready to share what all this experience has taught us, with you.
We're ready to point you in the right direction based on your needs. We're ready to tell you why X is better than Y and show you how we know this. We're ready to share our knowledge and help you get the best winch for your needs and do so at the lowest price possible.
Are you ready? Check out these top selling winches!
Come join us. We've spared no expense to insure your experience with our shopping, shipping and post-sales is every bit awe-inspiring as the winch we're shipping you.
Here's some more information we thought you'd find helpful:
Our Shipping Policy is simple:
Orders in the continental USA are shipped at no charge. Orders placed by 10am (PST) will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 10am (PST) will be shipped the next day.
Unlike other sites, there are no hidden handling fees.
These rates and any FREE shipping offers apply only to the continental ( lower 48 ) United States.
Emailor call for quotes to Alaska and Hawaii.
All orders shipped within the continental US and orders within size limits (under 8' in length as a general rule) will be shipped UPS Ground or Fed Ex Ground unless otherwise specified. All orders that cannot be sent via UPS or Fed Ex Ground will be shipped via freight (truck) (large chassis winches: Talon 14 & 18, Tiger Shark 13,500, 15,500, 17,500). Transit time for most domestic orders range from 1 day to 7 days depending on the distance from our distribution center to your destination. Here's the time in transit map for Fed Ex Ground:
*These are FedEx's estimates.
International orders will be shipped the best way depending on the weight and size. Prior quotation will be provided via e-mail to any destination. For shipments going outside of the United States, there may be duties and taxes that are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the purchase price or the transportation charges.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of ordering for refund or credit. (Refund is eligible if in resalable condition/not installed)
- Shipping fees will not be refunded (to or fro).
- All returns must be authorized by SuperwinchExperts. Email us here to obtain your authorization. Here's thelegal mumbo-jumbo.
- How long until my order ships?
- SuperwinchExperts strives to ship all items within 48 hours, most are shipped within 24 hours.
- Where is your shipping point?
- We ship directly from Superwinch factory in Connecticut. Ground shipping can mean up to 7 days of transit for the West Coast of the USA.
- How quickly will I get a tracking number?
- Often the same day or within 1 business day.
- Who do I contact when I have questions about my winch?
- We recommend contacting Superwinch's helpful technical department - 800-323-2031 firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I contact SuperwinchExperts.com?
- email@example.com, (657) 229-4624
- Yes,right here.
- Do you have a Terms of Service?
- We sure do! Check it out here.
- What is your address:
- PO Box 28414
- Santa Ana, CA 92799
- How can I contact Superwinch directly?
- 800-323-2031 or firstname.lastname@example.org